Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines geomorphological impacts of extreme precipitation events, focusing on the 2010 summer floods in Central and Eastern Europe. Includes case studies from the Polish, Czech and Ukrainian Carpathians, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Croatia and more.
- Author BiographyDenes Loczy, DSc, is the head of the Institute of Environmental Sciences at the University of Pecs (Hungary). His research interests are floodplain geomorphology, management and human impact on the environment. He is co-editor of the books Anthropogenic Geomorphology and Recent Landform Evolution .
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleSpringer Geography
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note91 black & white illustrations, 125 colour illustrations, 59 black & white tables, biography
- Weight801 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDenes Loczy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.