All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines geomorphic considerations for river management and a set of procedures, termed the River Styles framework, which provides a set of tools for interpreting river character, behaviour, condition, and recovery potential. This book is intended for river practitioners, including students, technical officers, consultants, and academics.
- Author BiographyGary Brierley has worked on river systems in various parts of Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Japan, North America, and Australasia. He completed undergraduate work in the UK, postgraduate work in Canada, and postdoctoral work in Australia. Kirstie Fryirs has worked on various river systems in Australia. Her PhD developed a framework for assessing geomorphic river condition and recovery potential. Gary and Kirstie are codevelopers of the River Styles framework and the River Styles short course.
- Author(s)Gary J. Brierley,Kirstie A. Fryirs
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note146
- Weight804 g
- Width190 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.