CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £9.45Trending at £10.82
- £12.40Trending at £13.20
- £4.60Trending at £5.83
- £10.08Trending at £10.57
- £14.41Trending at £16.91
- £12.68Trending at £12.96
- £5.74Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionGeomorphology of Upland Peat offers a detailed synthesis of existing literature on peat erosion, incorporating new research ideas and data from two leading experts in the field. This text will be relevant and informative for a broad audience working on organic sediments in various environments.
- Author BiographyMartin Evans is a senior lecturer in geomorphology at the University of Manchester. Jeff Warburton is currently a reader in geomorphology in the Department of Geography at Durham University.
- Author(s)Jeff Warburton,Martin Evans
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2007
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight574 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.