All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeomorphology of Upland Peat offers a detailed synthesis of existing literature on peat erosion, incorporating new research ideas and data from two leading experts in the field. This text will be relevant and informative for a broad audience working on organic sediments in various environments.
- Author BiographyMartin Evans is a reader in geomorphology at theUniversity of Manchester. Jeff Warburton is currently a reader in geomorphology inthe Department of Geography at Durham University.
- Author(s)Jeff Warburton,Martin Evans
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight458 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.