Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for enlightening on differences between French and German practice, this book treats pitch, ornamentation, bowing, and more.
- Author BiographyDavid K. Wilson is a Baroque violinist based in the San Francisco area. He has taught baroque violin at Indiana University and has performed extensively with period instrument chamber ensembles and orchestras in the United States and in Germany. Professor Thomas Binkley was a noted lutenist and director of early music performances. He founded the early Music Institute at the Indiana University School of Music.Dr. Ingeborg Harer is Assistant Professor at the Universitat fur Musik und darstellende Kunst in Graz, Austria.Dr. Ernest Hoetzl is Assistant Professor of Pedagogy at the Universitat fur Musik und darstellende Kunst in Graz, Austria.Dr Yvonne Luisi-Weichsel teaches in the pedagogy department of the Universitat fur Musik und darstellende Kunst in Graz, Austria.
- Author(s)George Muffat
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2001
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitlePublications of the Early Music Institute
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight290 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byDavid K. Wilson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.08
- £4.40Trending at £4.58
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £6.01Trending at £6.13
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £28.01Trending at £34.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.