All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.45
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.36
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.82
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
About this product
- DescriptionA translation of Hegel's 'Greater Logic' which includes the revised Book I (1832), Book II (1813) and Book III (1816).
- Author BiographyGeorge Di Giovanni is Professor of Philosophy at McGill University, Montreal. His previous publications include Freedom and Religion in Kant and his Immediate Successors: The Vocation of Humankind, 1774-1800 (Cambridge University Press, 2005), Between Kant and Hegel: Texts in the Development of Post-Kantian Idealism (2000) and a title in the series The Cambridge Edition of the Works of Immanuel Kant, Religion and Rational Theology (Cambridge University Press, 1996).
- Author(s)Georg Wilhelm Fredrich Hegel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- Series TitleCambridge Hegel Translations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1140 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.