Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.82
- £4.88Trending at £5.95
- £6.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.90Trending at £8.88
- £7.10Trending at £12.66
- £4.44Trending at £4.89
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the theatrical and political influences on Shaw from his earliest days in London, his interest in socialism as an activist and author of tracts, novels and plays emphasising certain polemical traits, and his career as a major literary figure into the mid-20th century.
- Author BiographyTRACY C. DAVIS is Associate Professor of Theatre and English at Northwestern University. She has contributed to numerous books and anthologies, and is the author of Actresses as Working Women: Their Social Identity in Victorian Culture (1991).
- Author(s)Tracy C. Davis
- Date of Publication21/07/1994
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleContributions in Drama & Theatre Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 56.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.