CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together a who's who of Marshall scholars, this volume examines the major roles assumed by Marshall over his five-decade career - soldier; statesman and peacemaker; and leader and manager - to illuminate key issues and themes surrounding the man and his era.
- Author BiographyCHARLES F. BROWER Professor of History and International Relations at Virginia Military Institute, USA, where he teaches courses in American foreign policy and national security and holds the Henry King Burgwyn Chair in Military History.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleThe World of the Roosevelt's
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCharles F. Brower
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.