All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReading George Eliot as a European novelist among other European novelists, this title explores her use of European travel, scenes and locations in her fiction and also places her novels in conversation with the work of other major European writers. It shows Eliot's engagement with the cultures of France and Germany.
- Author BiographyJohn Rignall is Emeritus Reader at the University of Warwick and the editor of George Eliot and Europe (1997) and the Oxford Reader's Companion to George Eliot (2000).
- Author(s)John Rignall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Vincent Newey,Joanne Shattock
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £32.71Trending at £35.04
- £27.58Trending at £28.90
- £13.17Trending at £19.14
- £31.44Trending at £34.89
- £16.12Trending at £18.96
- £23.31Trending at £29.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.