All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge Eliot's literary achievement is explored through essays on its historical, intellectual, political and social contexts.
- Author BiographyMargaret Harris is Professor of English Literature and Director of Research Development in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, University of Sydney. She has published widely on nineteenth- and twentieth-century English and Australian literature.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/12/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiterature in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMargaret Harris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £9.42Trending at £10.00
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
- £10.10Trending at £18.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.