All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionClose readings of Fox's Journal are put in dialogue with the voices of other early Friends and their critics to examine the fundamental erosion of the division between the human and the divine in early Quaker culture, and its consequences for understanding the history of the spiritual subject.
- Author BiographyHilary Hinds is Senior Lecturer in English Literature at Lancaster University.
- Author(s)Hilary Hinds
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- GenreReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Note22 b&w illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.