All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBritish architect George Frederick Bodley (1827-1907) fundamentally shaped the architecture, art and design of the Anglican Church throughout England and the world; his work survives in the United States, Australia, India and Italy, as well as the United Kingdom. This book aims to explore the life and work of this major Gothic Revival architect.
- Author BiographyMichael Hall is a noted architectural historian and the author of several books on Victorian architecture and the Gothic Revival.
- Author(s)Michael J. W. Hall
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note200 color + 100 b-w illus.
- Weight2676 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.08Trending at £6.94
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £44.17
- £16.28Trending at £20.34
- £17.02Trending at £22.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.