All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Yale Broadway Masters series, the author focuses on George Gershwin's Broadway contributions and examines their centrality to the composer's entire career. He presents Gershwin as a composer with a unified musical vision - a vision developed on Broadway and used as a source of strength in his well-known concert music.
- Author BiographyLarry Starr is a Professor of music history, University of Washington. He lives in Seattle.
- Author(s)Larry Starr
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleYale Broadway Masters
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note19 b-w illus. + 24 music examples
- Weight303 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.