All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionUnpublished book manuscript and related correspondence by famous symbolic interactionist Herbert Blumer concerning the work of George Herbert Mead, the founder of symbolic interactionism. Includes an introduction and notes by Thomas J. Morrione.
- Author BiographyThe late Herbert Blumer was professor of sociology at University of California, Berkeley. Thomas J. Morrione is professor of sociology at Colby College.
- Author(s)Herbert Blumer
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/12/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight354 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byThomas J. Morrione
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.