All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge III was a high-profile character in British history around whom rages a perennial dispute over his aims: did he seek to restore royal power or merely exercise his constitutional rights? This chronological survey covers the first ten years of his reign of power politics and policy-making.
- Author BiographyPeter D. G. Thomas is Emeritus Professor of History at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth -- .
- Author(s)Peter D. G. Thomas
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.