Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.97
- £8.21Trending at £10.48
- £10.97Trending at £12.38
- £16.82Trending at £23.99
- £14.49Trending at £19.95
- £8.84Trending at £12.95
- £7.75Trending at £7.96
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve years have gone by since the passing of George L. Mosse, yet his work still provides essential tools for historical analysis and influences contemporary research. This volume provides a re-examination of his historiographical production and an analysis of his influence in the context of Italian history.
- Author BiographySimon Levis Sullam (University of Venice Ca' Foscari) Vittorio Vidotto (University of Rome 'Sapienza) Donatello Aramini (University of Cassino) Renato Moro (University of Roma Tre) Emilio Gentile (University of Rome 'Sapienza')
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleItalian and Italian American Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 181 p.
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byLorenzo Benadusi,Professor Giorgio Caravale
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.