All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.14
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £4.10Trending at £7.98
- £11.94Trending at £18.02
About this product
- DescriptionExplorest the life and work of one of the most influential writers of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyIrving Howe (1920-1993) was the founding editor of Dissent Magazine and the author of Politics and the Novel, World of Our Fathers, and Socialism in America. He was a founder of Democratic Socialists of America and was considered one of the country's most influential literary critics until his death. John Rodden is the author of George Orwell: The Politics of Literary Reputation, Scenes from an Afterlife: The Legacy of George Orwell, and Understanding Orwell's Animal Farm. Thomas Cushman, Wellesley College, is the editor of The Journal of Human Rights and was the principal organizer of the George Orwell Centenary Conference at Wellesley College.
- Author(s)John Rodden,Thomas Cushman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2004
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.