All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with a preface by Richard Blair, Orwell's son, George Orwell Now! brings together thirteen chapters by leading international scholars in four thematic sections. Peter Stansky, in an Afterword, argues that Orwell is now more relevant than ever before.
- Author BiographyRichard Lance Keeble has been Professor of Journalism at the University of Lincoln since 2003. He is the author or editor of 30 books on a wide range of subjects. In 2014 he was given a Lifetime Achievement Award by the Association for Journalism Education.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleMass Communication & Journalism
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight350 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRichard Lance Keeble
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.