All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines how George Orwell's legacy as a writer developed, and the importance of his work both during and after his lifetime. John Rodden seeks to bring Orwell's work into proper focus while providing insight into the phenomenon of literary fame.
- Author BiographyJohn Rodden is professor of rhetoric at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)John Rodden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight990 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Introduction byJohn Rodden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.