All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £23.27Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.59
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.83
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge Stubbs is rightly recognised as one of the greatest and most original artists of the eighteenth century. This is the catalogue of Stubbs' paintings and drawings. The catalogue entries are preceded by a study of Stubbs' art and career that sets his work in context.
- Author BiographyJudy Egerton is the leading authority on Stubbs and worked at both the Tate Britain and National Gallery, London. This catalogue was researched and written during her tenure as Senior Research Fellow at the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art from 1998 to 2006.
- Author(s)Judy Egerton
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note30 b-w + 485 color illus.
- Weight4377 g
- Width246 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine53 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.