Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.86Trending at £3.92
- £5.19Trending at £6.83
- £20.30Trending at £20.74
- £3.85Trending at £5.82
- £4.48Trending at £4.95
- £11.17Trending at £14.94
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis biography examines the life of George W. Bush-one of the most controversial U.S. presidents in recent history-before, during, and after his two terms in the White House.
- Author BiographyClarke Rountree, PhD, has authored dozens of articles and two books that analyze political and judicial discourse.
- Author(s)Clarke Rountree
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleGreenwood Biographies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note14
- Weight499 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.