Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.32
- £24.31Trending at £34.91
- £9.41Trending at £16.95
- £9.53Trending at £14.94
- £7.60Trending at £9.97
- £18.98Trending at £29.93
- £7.60Trending at £8.65
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a survey of Georgia's history, from its beginnings as a European colony to its standing as an international business mecca, from the self-imposed isolation of its Jim Crow era to its role as host of the centennial Olympic Games and beyond.
- Author BiographyJames C. Cobb is the B. Phinizy Spalding Distinguished Professor of History at the University of Georgia. His numerous publications include Georgia Odyssey ; Redefining Southern Culture: Mind and Identity in the Modern South ; and The Brown Decision, Jim Crow, and Southern Identity (all Georgia), as well as The South and America since World War II ; Away Down South: A History of Southern Identity; The Selling of the South: The Southern Crusade for Industrial Development, 1936-1990; and The Most Southern Place on Earth: The Mississippi Delta and the Roots of Regional Identity.
- Author(s)James C. Cobb
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.