All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.07
- £6.60Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.79
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1966, this documentary history examines the history of Georgia from the first appearance of Spanish explorers to the hardships of the Civil War and Reconstruction.
- Author BiographySpencer Bidwell King Jr. (1904-1977) was a professor of history and chairman of the history department at Mercer University. He was editor of Rebel Lawyer: The Letters of Theodorick W. Montfort, 1861-1862 and Ebb Tide: As Seen through the Diary of Josephine Clay Habersham, 1863 (both Georgia).
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.