Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.85
- £32.94Trending at £35.29
- £9.81Trending at £11.90
- £11.82Trending at £15.94
- £38.22Trending at £41.79
- £29.42Trending at £40.11
- £24.86Trending at £25.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers a wide spectrum of techniques, model methodologies and theories on development and applications of GIS relative to the Internet. It includes coverage integration of GIS into global enterprise information systems and service architectures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJohn T. Sample,Kevin Shaw,Mahdi Abdelguerfi,Shengru Tu
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.