Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how geographic information technologies (GIT) are being implemented to improve our understanding of hazard and disaster situations. The focus is on urban areas, broadly defined to encompass rapidly growing and densely populated areas.
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- Series TitleGeotechnologies and the Environment
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, 61 colour illustrations, 49 black & white tables, biography
- Weight930 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPamela S. Showalter,Yongmei Lu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.