Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis one-stop resource--filled with in-depth earthquake engineering analysis, testing procedures, seismic and construction codes--features new coverage of the 2012 International Building Code.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Day is a leading forensic engineer and the chief engineer at American Geotechnical in San Diego, California. The author of more than 200 published technical papers, he serves on advisory committees for several professional associations, including ASCE, ASTM, and NCEES. Mr. Day holds both bachelor's and master's degrees in structural engineering from Villanova University and a master's degree in civil engineering and a civil engineer degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He is author of numerous McGraw-Hill books in geotechnical engineering, including Forensic Geotechnical and Foundation Engineering, Second Edition and Geotechnical Engineers Portable Handbook, Second Edition.
- Author(s)Robert W. Day
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight1066 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.