Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionYanek Mieczkowski re-examines Ford's years in office. Through the lens of economic events, he argues that Ford's understanding of the national economy was better than any modern president, that he oversaw a dramatic reduction of inflation, and that he attempted to solve the energy crisis with judicious policies.
- Author BiographyYanek Mieczkowski, associate professor of history at Dowling College, is the author of The Routledge Historical Atlas of Presidential Elections and contributed the chapter on Gerald Ford for The Reader's Companion to the American Presidency.
- Author(s)Yanek Mieczkowski
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication22/04/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note16 photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.