All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe poetry of Gerard Manley Hopkins was among the most innovative writing of the Victorian period. This guide to Hopkins' poetry offers introductory comment on the contexts, critical history and interpretations of his work. It is suitable for those beginning detailed study of Hopkins' work.
- Author BiographyAngus Easson is Professor Emeritas at the School of English, University of Salford, UK.
- Author(s)Angus Easson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Guides to Literature
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.