All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIt is estimated that by the year 2030, there will be over 70 million people 65 or older, representing 20 per cent of the population. This book provides a decision-making model that practitioners can use when confronted with different types of ethical challenges. It illustrates ethical decision making with realistic cases.
- Author(s)Shane S. Bush
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Weight277 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.