Geriatric Secrets, 3rd Ed by Donna Brady Raziano, Risa Lavizzo-Mourey, Edna P. Schwab, Mary Ann Forciea (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.60Trending at £19.92
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a substantial knowledge base in geriatric medicine and provides a wealth of insights into the art and practice of geriatrics, featuring all the most important need to know questions and answers in the proven format of the Secrets Series[registered].
- Author(s)Donna Brady Raziano,Edna P. Schwab,Mary Ann Forciea,Risa Lavizzo-Mourey
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication24/02/2004
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHanley & Belfus Inc.
- Content Note15 ills.
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.