Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.38
- £40.79Trending at £41.31
- £32.31Trending at £33.11
- £36.75Trending at £45.60
- £29.70Trending at £30.07
About this product
- Author(s)Mahendra Prasad Singh
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleBeitrage zum auslandischen offentlichen Recht und Volkerrecht
- Series Part/Volume Number149
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXXXI, 377 p.
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2001
- Table Of Contentsin Detail.- 1: Nature, Scope, and Growth of German Administrative Law.- 2: Legislative Powers of the Administration: The Delegated Legislation.- 3: Administrative Powers: Administrative Act.- 4: Administrative Powers: Contracts, Private-Law Acts, Real Acts, and Planning.- 5: General Principles of Judicial Review.- 6: Judicial Review of Discretionary Powers.- 7: Administrative Courts.- 8: Judicial Remedies and Procedure.- 9: Liability of the Public Authorities.- Appendix IV An Illustrative Judgment.- Bibliographical Note.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.