All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a survey of trends in German cinema since unification and highlights German film's interventions in contemporary social, political and historical debates, including questions of nationality, ethnicity, gender and sexuality. This work is of interest to researchers and students in both Film Studies and German Studies.
- Author BiographyDavid Clarke is Lecturer in German at the University of Bath.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/04/2006
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid Clarke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.