All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis research presents a German adaptation of the American MacArthur-Bates Commmunicative Inventory (CDI) for toddlers, called FRAKIS. The research presents the first norm data of early language development for German-speaking children. Results of the study confirm the enormous variability in early language development found in many languages.
- Author BiographyGisela Szagun studied psychology at the London School of Economics. She was a lecturer at Technical University Berlin where she obtained her habilitation. She was professor of Developmental Psychology at Oldenburg University and is continuing her research as Emerita. Barbara Stumper qualified and worked as speech and language therapist, then studied psychology at the University of Oldenburg. She obtained her PhD at Max-Planck-Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology. She is currently Head of Therapeutic Services at Sprachheilzentrum Wilhelmshaven. Satyam Antonio Schramm studied psychology at the University of Oldenburg and the Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Valparaiso. He is assistant professor at the chair of Psychology for Special Needs Education at the University of Hannover.
- Author(s)Barbara Stumper,Gisela Szagun,Satyam Antonio Schramm
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight190 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £24.99Trending at £25.66
- £20.42Trending at £23.94
- £14.58Trending at £18.10
- £4.60Trending at £4.98
- £63.23Trending at £91.56
- £5.25Trending at £9.95
- £14.30Trending at £19.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.