All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTracing the structure and evolution of Idealism as a doctrine, this title exposes an objective, or realist, strain running from Kant to Hegel and identifies the role of the early romantics as the founders of absolute Idealism.
- Author BiographyFrederick C. Beiser is Professor of Philosophy at Syracuse University.
- PrizesRunner-up for International Napoleonic Society Book Award 2003.
- Author(s)Frederick C. Beiser
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £12.78
- £32.42Trending at £35.23
- £23.37Trending at £23.74
- £10.03Trending at £15.50
- £15.45Trending at £18.13
- £11.02Trending at £11.25
- £6.75Trending at £7.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.