CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis study reframes Civil War-era history, arguing that the Franco-Prussian War contributed to a dramatic pivot in Northern commitment to African-American rights.
- Author BiographyAlison Clark Efford is Assistant Professor of History at Marquette University. Her 2008 doctoral dissertation won the Friends of the German Historical Institute's Fritz Stern Prize.
- Author(s)Alison Clark Efford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePublications of the German Historical Institute
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.