CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionMigration, asylum and citizenship have become unavoidable topics in European politics. This title examines the issues of immigration, integration and multiculturalism in Germany, Europe's premier immigration country, through the perspectives of both immigrants and local institutions.
- Author BiographyBRETT KLOPP is an independent researcher./e Klopp has taught in the Committee for International Relations at the University of Chicago and most recently he was a visiting Professor of Political Science at Ohio University.
- Author(s)Brett Klopp
- Date of Publication30/10/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.