Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £24.05
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis wide-ranging history explores German opera from its primitive origins up to Wagner.
- Author BiographyJohn Warrack has been the Music Critic of The Sunday Telegraph and Lecturer in Music at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)John Warrack
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Opera
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note42 music examples
- Weight689 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Series Edited byArthur Groos,Tim Carter,John Deathridge,James A. Hepokoski,Paul Robinson,Ellen Rosand
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.