All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGermany was very slow to develop armored vehicles compared to Britain and France. Efforts to catch-up proved difficult, and as a result, the majority of German panzer units actually used captured British tanks, the Beutepanzer. This book traces the development of German panzers of World War One, including the A7V and its unfinished stablemates.
- Author BiographySteven J Zaloga was born in 1952, received his BA in history from Union College, and his MA from Columbia University. He has published numerous books and articles dealing with modern military technology, especially armored vehicle development. His main area of interest is military affairs in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe in World War II, and he has also written extensively on American armored forces. The author lives in Maryland, USA.
- Author(s)Steven Zaloga
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleNew Vanguard
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 127
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight190 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian Delf
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.16
- £25.51Trending at £37.34
- £14.30Trending at £16.72
- £8.50Trending at £10.53
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.98
- £11.79Trending at £17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.