Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £23.38Trending at £24.84
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £14.77Trending at £18.91
- £6.41Trending at £6.96
- £9.76Trending at £9.97
- £8.16Trending at £8.36
About this product
- DescriptionPierre Duhem (1861-1916) is a major influence in 20th-century thought, and a source for many of the ideas of the Vienna Circle, Karl Popper, Imre Lakatos, and Thomas Kuhn. German Science is founded on two basic Pascallian premisses: Principles are intuited and Propositions are inferred .
- Author(s)Pierre Duhem
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1991
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byJ. Lyon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.