Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrative selection of German dramas from the baroque age and the early Enlightenment (i.e. prior to Lessing), by Sachs, Gryphius, Schlegel, and others. Foreword by Martin Esslin. Annotation copyright Book News, Inc. Portland, Or.
- Author BiographyMartin Julius Esslin (1918-2002) was a Hungarian-born English playwright and critic best known for coining the term The Theatre of the Absurd in his work of that name (1962).
- Author(s)Gryphius,Hans Sachs,Schlegel,et al
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleGerman Library S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Volume editorGerald Gillespie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.