All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.99
- £15.01Trending at £16.97
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £50.84
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
- £9.80Trending at £16.57
- £9.20Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to change the course of the war, the V weapons required ambitious plans to defend their expensive and complicated launch sites. This work describes the configuration and planned deployment of heavy missile sites, as well as the unique Allied tactics developed to counter this threat, including a remote-control version of the B-17 bomber.
- Author BiographySteven J Zaloga was born in 1952. He received his BA in History from Union College and his MA from Columbia University. He has published numerous books and articles dealing with modern military technology, especially armored vehicle development. He has also always been fascinated by the weapons systems of World War II and he has written extensively on the subject. The author lives in Abingdon, MD.
- Author(s)Steven Zaloga
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/01/2008
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleFortress
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 72
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight245 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.