All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps gear up your German. This title helps you to bulk up your vocabulary through exercises. It focuses on specific vocabulary themes, such as professions or the family. It enables you to increase your working vocabulary in a systematic way so you will be able to use your new words correctly.
- Author BiographyEd Swick taught German for thirty years. He is the author of German Grammar Drills and Practice Makes Perfect: German Pronouns and Prepositions.
- Author(s)Ed Swick
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- Language(s)English and German
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Out-of-print date31/08/2011
- Weight558 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.