CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive reference describes in detail the structures, properties and glass-forming abilities of various germanate systems, then shows how to create new and established varieties of glass with precision and accuracy.
- Author(s)Alfred Margaryan,Michael A. Piliavin
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/07/1993
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleOptoelectronics Library S.
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.