CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionEach volume in this series contains transcriptions of passenger lists containing German surnames for ships entering all US ports beginning in 1850. Lists are arranged by date of ship arrival and are indexed by passenger names. This volume covers 2 November 1891 to 31 May 1892.
- Author BiographyIra Glazier is the former Director of The Center for Migration Research at The Balch Institute for Ethnic Studies and Immigration. He is currently the director of castlegarden.org for The Battery Conservancy in New York. The late P. William Filby served for many years as the director of the Maryland Historical Society.
- PublisherScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleGermans to America
- Series Part/Volume Number62
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight944 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byIra A. Glazier,William P. Filby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.