Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionUsing still-classified documents from the American archive, this book looks at the strategies and negotiations that ended the Cold War division of Europe.
- Author BiographyPhilip D. Zelikow is White Burkett Miller Professor of History at the University of Virginia. Condoleezza Rice is Provost and Professor of Political Science, Stanford University.
- Author(s)Condoleezza Rice,Philip Zelikow
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note22 halftones and 1 line illustration on two 8-page inserts
- Weight699 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.