All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
About this product
- DescriptionNees explores major German cultural themes: the need for order and obedience to rules and regulations, the insistence on clarity of thought, compartmentalization, the penchant for rational thinking and the love of abstract debate, the sharp distinction between insiders and outsiders, a strong sense of duty, and German communication patterns.
- Author BiographyDr. Nees has a Ph.D. in communication from the University of Colorado and an MA in apploed linguistics from Johannes Gutenberg Universitat in Germany. His company, The German Connection, Inc., provides consultation and training to German and American businesses.
- Author(s)Greg Nees
- PublisherNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Date of Publication27/07/2000
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntercultural Press Inc
- Weight338 g
- Width143 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.