All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA biography of America's most famous Indian warrior, Geronimo. Other works by Angie Debo include The Five Civilized Tribes of Oklahoma , The Road to Disappearance , The Rise and Fall of the Choctaw Republic (awarded the John H. Dunning Prize) and And Still the Waters Run .
- Author BiographyAngie Debo was born in Kansas and grew up in Oklahoma. She studied history at the Universities of Oklahoma and Chicago. As well as teaching in schools and universities, she served on the board of directors of the Association of American Indian Affairs and made surveys for this Association and for the Indian Rights Association. A distinguished scholar of American Indian history, her books include The Rise and Fall of the Choctaw Republic, The Five Civilised Tribes of Oklahoma, The Road to Disappearance: A History of the Creek Indians and A History of the Indians of the United States (also published in Pimlico). She died in 1988.
- Author(s)Angie Debo
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/1993
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/07/2012
- Content Note68 b&w photographs
- Weight685 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.84
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £7.67
- £6.97Trending at £8.67
- £4.95Trending at £8.88
- £4.97Trending at £6.29
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.