Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionGerontographics is a life-stage model developed to help marketers understand the heterogeneous older consumer market. Based on state-of-the-art knowledge and methodology, this book shows marketers how to develop industry-specific market strategies, and demonstrates how this approach works.
- Author BiographyGEORGE P. MOSCHIS is Professor of Marketing and Director of the Center for Mature Consumer Studies, Georgia State University, and a member of the Gerontology Program faculty. An internationally recognized authority on marketing to older adults, he has been a consultant to corporations and government agencies throughout the United States and abroad. He contributes frequently to various consumer and trade publications and is author of more than 100 peer-reviewed articles and papers. His two most recent books, Marketing to Older Consumers (1992) and Marketing Strategies for the Mature Market (1994), were both published by Quorum, and selected by Choice as being among the outstanding academic books of their years.
- Author(s)George P. Moschis
- Date of Publication23/08/1996
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Notefigures and tables, bibliography, index
- Weight401 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.