CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionAs the world population ages and people live longer, nurses and healthcare workers, no matter what area they work in, will encounter older people. This guide aims to provide you with the basic but fundamental knowledge you will need to care for older people.
- Author BiographyDr Claire Welford is a registered general nurse whose expertise is in gerontological nursing.
- Author(s)Claire Welford
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNursing and Health Survival Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight45 g
- Width80 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.