CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionA pioneering assessment of the significance for Jewish thought of the philosopher Gersonides' attempt to forge a synthesis between the secular sciences and Judaism.
- Author BiographySeymour Feldman taught philosophy at Rutgers University from 1963 until his retirement. He is the author of The Wars of the Lord by Levi ben Gershom (Gersonides) (1984 - 99) and Philosophy in a Time of Crisis: Don Isaac Abravanel - Defender of the Faith (2003), and editor of both Spinoza's The Ethics, Select Letters and Treatise on the Emendation of the Intellect (1992) and his Theological-Political Treatise (second edition, 1998).
- Author(s)Seymour Feldman
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- Series TitleLittman Library of Jewish Civilization
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Littman Library of Jewish Civilization
- Weight386 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.